We use ‘cookies’, which are small text files that are collected, when you visit a website. Cookies are downloaded to your computer or mobile device. When you visit our website and agree to have cookies stored on your computer or mobile device, these cookies or similar tracking technologies passively collect basic information from your web browser. We clarify below, the types of cookies we collect and how they are collected:
- First party cookies: Cookies from the first party are cookies set by the website visited by a user (i.e., the website displayed at the top of the browser).
- Third party cookies: Cookies from third parties are cookies set by a domain other than the one accessed by a user. If you visit a website but a cookie is set via that website by another company, it will be a third-party cookie.
- Persistent/Necessary cookies: Unlike session cookies, permanent cookies stay on the computer of a user during browser sessions and remember the activities and interests of the user on a website or even theoretically through various websites. Persistent cookies can be used for your preferences to be remembered.
- Session cookies: Session cookies allow websites to connect to the activities of a user during a browser session. Session cookies are temporary and stay on your computer until you leave the page you are visiting at the moment.
- Performance cookies: Performance cookies are used to specifically gather data on how visitors use a website, which pages of a website are visited most often, or if they get error messages on web pages. These cookies monitor only the performance of the site as the user interacts with it.